Add Hotel Chic as a theme to your interior? A living trend that cannot be missed in your home. With the warm, luxurious and modern look you imagine yourself in your own hotel! But how do you apply this trend at home? Thanks to the help of our colorful orchids and green plants, which are in matching chic pots.
Kolibri Company match products with the Hotel Chic living trend, so that you can easily bring this trend into your home. Choose from among others the Mineral orchid violet, or how about the complete plant set Face-2-Face gold. As an extra addition, choose a statement accessory, such as a golden jaguar or kolibri ornament.
Hotel Chic printing and coloring
Let's tell you more about the prints and colors of this trend. The colors of Hotel Chic are warm colors in which brown, purple and green should not be missing. This is reflected in our products. Combine a white orchid with a gold metallic pot and the first chic item is in your room! You will also come across colors such as dark blue, black and gold, bringing together warmth and luxury.
You can recognize the prints by their round shapes, busy patterns and golden details. Do you want to get this warm and chic feeling into your home quickly and completely? Then take a look at the orchid in pot combinations or your favorite combination.
Interior tip: combine three pots with different orchids and green plants and place a golden accessory next to them. This way you have a combination of beautiful and luxurious items. A real eye-catcher for the living room.
Care of orchids and green plants
Did you know that plants provide a better climate and peace? And also reduce stress? Then get these powerhouses at home quickly! Before they are in the house, we will give you a brief overview about the care of orchids and green plants. This way you prepare well and enjoy plants for longer.
- Orchids: orchids fit well with the Hotel Chic trend. By pampering the orchid with orchid food once every two months, they will stay beautiful for longer.
- Green plants: state the Succulent to shine in your room? Make sure not to water too much. This is harmful and can cause death. The plant takes good care of itself, as it stores moisture in its roots, stems and leaves. Do not give more than 50 cc of water once every three weeks.
Read more about the care online on the page: Our care tips. Did you know do we also include a care card with every order? So you always have the care tips at hand!
Discover the living trend
Do you want an overview of the housing trend Hotel chic? Then take a quick look at the next page: Hotel Chic.
Some ideas where you can put the orchids and green plants:
- Dining or coffee table;
- Black or gold side table;
- In a tray on a velvet pouf or wooden stool;
- Wall table in the hallway, so every guest experiences a luxurious Hotel Chic feeling upon entering.
Are you ready to apply a new living trend in your home, but do you want to get some more inspiration? Then follow our social media channels and be inspired.