Now that spring is around the corner and the sun is showing itself more and more, we are looking forward to a fresh, clean start. Are you also ready for this with your home interior? With residential trend Sanctuary you stay in a calm and fresh interior. An interior that is characterized by openness, serenity and space. If you want to bring peace and tranquility to your interior, you are in the right place with this living trend and you will have your own relaxing place in no time. In this blog we tell you more about how to bring Sanctuary into your home and which colours, orchids, materials and patterns belong to the living trend.
Zen through orchids and green plantshow do you get that?
With Sanctuary you are assured of a timeless trend with minimalistic features. This way you can choose your favorite orchids with uniform flowers, which you can combine with decorative pots in the same colour. For example, go for white orchids in a white decorative pot. And green plants? Choose the most beautiful ones yourself and combine them with orchids and decorative pots. One of our favorite combinations is the Treviso in scandic jar nude 12cm. This soft combination looks great on a side table, but also on places such as kitchen tables or wall shelves. By bringing soft colors and elements into your home, you automatically become zen of this peaceful environment and you can plop down on the couch.
Shapes and colors at residential trend Sanctuary
You can recognize Sanctuary by uniform patterns with shades of white and soft colors, such as mint green and soft pink. These colors are applied with a matte finish and give a soothing and calm feeling. The decorative pots that you mainly see at Sanctuary have minimalist shapes and clean lines. A minimalist trend that allows you to create a relaxed place.
Sanctuary products at home
Time for a calm and light touch in your interior? Discover our favorite products below that match the Sanctuary living trend.
- Two beautiful newcomers to Sanctuary are decorative pots ring jar en Zen face jar† Both pots are available in white and nude and can be combined with white and pink orchids. To make a nice set with this orchid in a pot combination, combine it with a 6 centimeter pot, containing a green plant from the Kolibri Green's assortment.
- Our trend spotters from Kolibri Company have set to work themselves and have complete plant set Sanctuary composed. With this you immediately get a ready-made plant set, filled with green plants, an orchid and accessories.
- Do you like a twist and color? Then go for the complete plant set Scandic terracotta, in which the beautiful Congo orchid is shining.
Get started with the Mix & Match tool
Create a beautiful plant set yourself with our handy Mix & Match tool, through this tool you can see your assembled set at a glance. In this tool you will find it Kolibri Company assortment, such as the green plants in 6 and 9 centimetres, but also orchids in 9 and 12 centimetres.
How does the Mix & Match tool work?
- Make combinations via the page: Mix & Match
- Do you want an orchid in a pot combination or a green plant in a pot combination? Then press 'Find your perfect match'. Do you want to get a complete plant set at home? Choose 'Create your own arrangement'.
- After this you will be guided step by step to find your perfect match.
Looking for inspiration to create combinations? Take a look at our social media channels and follow us on: